UTV Classes and Rules
All Vehicles must have the following:
· A minimum of a 4-point harness system
· Full roll cage with roof or safety netting
· Full doors with safety netting or wrist restraints
· Fire extinguisher secured onboard
All Drivers and Passengers must have the following:
· Adequate gear (clothing) to protect you from debris
· DOT/Snell approved helmet
· Vision protection (goggles or full shield)
Vehicles will have to pass a tech inspection before being allowed on the track. You must meet the requirements above. SE Quads reserves the right to deny participation to any car we believe that is not safe for competition. All Drivers and Passengers must be above the age of 16 to participate(Except Youth 170). All participants under the age of 18 must have a parent present. If your vehicle has a modified fuel system you will be required to wear a fire suit. If for any reason SE Quads observe the skill level of a participant and deems them unfit to participate you will be removed from this event. They will be ran as a 2-moto format.
2-4 lap Moto’s
2-6 lap Moto’s
See Class Payout in left navigation bar.